Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crochet Bug

I have been going back and forth on if I wanted to post this or not but since I'm not going to name the receiver, I think I'm safe in posting this.  I made this bag a couple of weeks ago as part of a project for Christmas.  I have a few friends that always appreciate my odd ball homemade gifts but I never seem to have enough time to do it all.  So I opted to make smaller items instead of big time consuming things.  Rather than give my friends one big item, they are going to get a lot of smaller things.  Anyway, this bag was made with a pattern that is free on the Lion Yarn website.  It came together beautifully.  All said and done, this project took me about 3 days to complete.


































 Sorry for the horrible picture quality.  I confess to using my cellphone instead of my digital camera in the interest of time and actually completing my blog post!

Have an amazing day!

Dara

No comments:

Post a Comment